- AUT University Professor receives prestigious World Stroke Organisation award
- A cultural agenda for the best of both worlds - Vanuatu Minister provides food for thought at AUT’s South Campus
- AUT Venture Fund gives entrepreneurs a welcome kickstart
- What smokers really want – Smokefree Nurses campaign launches
- Pixar co-founder to launch Project Connect
Dreadlocks Islands and Skies edition book launch
Event date and time:Friday, February 15, 2013 - 12:00 - 12:30
The launching of a special "climate change and creativity"edition of Dreadlocks will take be hosted at the new Pacific Media Centre office in the Sir Paul Reeves Building next week.
It is the last edition of this publication as a discipline-based journal and the first as its revival as a multidisciplinary publication.
Dreadlocks was originally published as the literary journal of the School of Language, Arts and Media at the University of the South Pacific (USP), by the Pacific Writing Forum (PWF).
This special issue of Dreadlocks includes the proceedings of the Oceans, Islands and Skies - Oceanic Conference on Creativity and Climate Change – The Role of Writers, Artists and the Media in Environmental Challenges in the Pacific.